Header

Image Map

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Wedding Photobooks from Pinhole Press


After a wedding, it's hard to know what to do with all your beautiful photos without having an obnoxious overload in your home. This year for Christmas, John and I wanted to give my parents a photobook with our wedding's important family moments, both to help them remember and to say thank you for giving us such an amazing day.

We used Pinhole Press, and I couldn't be more pleased. The finished product was sophisticated and beautiful, and I think Mom and Dad loved it. We created a calendar for John's mom, too, which also turned out very well. I've always loved their design, so it was great to find out that the final product and customer service are excellent.

John and I plan to create our own wedding album with Pinhole Press sometime this year, and if you need personalized gifts or stationery, I couldn't recommend them more.




1 comment:

  1. This book looks beautiful! I feel like so many couples get busy and forget to do very much with their wedding photos. This is a wonderful way to commemorate that day for your family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover