Header

Image Map

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Living with Plants: Air Plants by Sea & Asters

Hi, friends,

I mentioned last week that I'm going to try, as we get settled, to add plenty of green life in our home. I've been wanting to try Air Plants for a while. Low-maintenance is good for me, and these don't even require soil. When I found Sea & Asters, I had to give it a try. This shop handmakes little custom pods for you that are perfect homes for the Tillandsia she sends along with them. Take a look at what I got in the mail this week.




The pods are so tiny and beautiful. The shop owner also sent a handwritten thank you note, which totally won me over. I chose gold to complement our living room (work in progress), but it was nearly impossible to turn down this sweet little heart.

The best thing is that I'm only going to have to soak these once every week or two for them to thrive.

Happy air planting, and big thanks to Sea & Asters for the lovely order.

2 comments:

  1. oh my, i may have to try these - love plants but have a total black thumb! are they really fail-proof? those pods they come in are fantastic!

    www.alovelystateofmind.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Apparently they are fail-proof. I'll let you know how it goes. ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover