Header

Image Map

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

One Last Wedding Tip

As a final homage to six months of marriage, here's one last wedding thought:

No matter what you do, or how your makeup looks, or what florist or vendor might be calling, carve out a few moments with the people who matter most. You'll remember them for the rest of your life. 


With Dad, it was his great toast and this hug.





With Mom, it was a quiet moment in the bedroom upstairs.




With Ellen, it was when I decided that despite being fully dressed, I had to take it all off and go to the bathroom anyway.




With Slifer, it was when he came out of nowhere to throw that wad of tissue over John's shoulder during our vows.



Our Vanderbilt friends hid us in a corner while we ate everything in sight.



Tara brought me wine before the reception and made sure my hair didn't look crazy. I saw Carolyn right after the ceremony with tears in her eyes. Tally came to say hi before going to play in the park across the street. My big sister was there just like always.



I could go on and on.


Thanks for reading, and thanks for being amazing. 

xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover