Header

Image Map

Monday, April 9, 2012

An April Hello

John and I spent this past weekend with my family in Aiken celebrating my little brother's birthday and doing last minute wedding planning. Josh and John rode go-karts while Mom and I checked out Halo Salon, where we'll be having hair and makeup done on the 28th.

I've got lots to say about the wedding planning process, but lately I've been realizing something for which I'm especially grateful: my family is amazing!

They have been such a pleasure to work with during this time. Supportive and fun, John and I couldn't have made a wedding happen without them. We are so grateful!

                                                 xo,

                                                    LM

p.s. Only 19 days!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover