Header

Image Map

Friday, January 20, 2012

Moveable Type

Look what's coming to Greenville! 


Moveable Type will be in town, courtesy of Power & Light Press, on February 16th, 2012. This is an '82 Chevy Step Van that's been converted to a moving letterpress studio. Owner Kyle Durrie travels the country teaching people about printing and letterpress - even letting them create their own pieces.What a fun concept. I love that people along the way get to learn more about the craftsmanship that goes into handmade art.

I'm obsessed with all things type, paper, and press, so I'm thrilled about the chance to try it out for myself. You should join me!
xo,
                   Lauren


photos courtesy of Kyle's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover