Header

Image Map

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January Fourth



Today is the second anniversary of our first date. The story goes like this: undeniable chemistry as friends for two years until finally John asked me to "hang out." We were both uncharacteristically nervous! I tried to play it cool and postponed my trip home to Baltimore to drive to Atlanta, at which point he gave me my first present: an electric toothbrush. This was one of our many inside jokes, and I was sold before we ordered our first drink. After a couple of hours of conversation in downtown Atlanta, we knew. Two weeks later John flew to Baltimore, and the rest, as they say, is history.

Now, he is my fiance who insists on making me lunch every day, and he doesn't get mad when American Horror Show prevents me from turning the lights off at night. He's my other half; we bring out the best in each other; and we're constantly laughing. Today is our favorite day. 

See you at the end of the aisle. :)

P.S. Here's what we were thinking about last year on our anniversary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover