Header

Image Map

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weekend Things


I visited The Grove Park Inn with my lovely aunt this weekend. We had delicious food and looked at the National Gingerbread House display. These houses were incredible - intricate detail and entirely edible! My inner baker was amazed.


The Grove Park Inn has the biggest stone fireplace I've ever seen. It's so cozy.


But Aunt Lyn shared more than just Creme Brulee with me this weekend - old family photos, some gorgeous vintage clothing she wore in college that happens to fit me perfectly, and my grandparents' sweetheart charms. I have "Trudy and Leonard" pendants in time to include them in my wedding. They're very special.








And John's incredibly sweet.

xo,

Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover