Header

Image Map

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Engagement Photos!

I get to marry John in 150 days. I think I've made this clear, but we are so excited. Not a day goes by that I don't marvel at our relationship. He is such a gift.

Initially John and I wanted a wedding photographer with a journalistic, natural style that would remain sophisticated. We wanted hip without overly trendy editing. Graham from Once Like a Spark Photography did a gorgeous job of capturing the way we feel about each other in these photos. OLAS has been wonderful to work with, and we are really looking forward to having them at our wedding. Graham was like our really fun third wheel who took us to all the cool places. Just perfect.

This day was special to us, because it was the first chance had to celebrate our relationship after a really hard summer. What a beautiful reminder of the things to come.

Update: You can also see our engagement photos here on Style Me Pretty.



































1 comment:

  1. your photos are just beautiful! I love the sunset-y ones, where the light is kinda behind you guys. my fiance and I haven't taken our engagement photos yet, but I'm taking notes after going through yours!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover