Header

Image Map

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

This October Week

I made a wedding website. We have a lot of friends who are super organized and good at planning travel way ahead of time, hence laurenjohnwedding.blogspot.com

OLAS Photography


I came home from work late, and John had this wonderful roasted Chickpea salad waiting. With brown rice on the side. And red wine. A perfect Lauren meal marry me right now why don't you.





I fell in love with a company tonight called 31 Bits. They are changing women's lives. Read about the amazing programs they have developed in Uganda here, and put some sweet faces with the project here. I'm so taken with their product, their innovative approach, and the way they are equipping these women. Love!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover