Header

Image Map

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Recap

John and I are going to own a condo in 9 days! That's so crazy. Things have changed so much for us: our career goals, our personal goals, what makes us happy. I know I speak for both of us when I say we feel so, so blessed. The Unexpected, in this case, ended up being wonderful.

From illness to moving around the country, conducting and opera singing to working in fashion, to an abusive job, to settling in one place that we both love. I can't believe everything that's happened in the past three years - or how well it ended. I can hardly sit still when I think about the exciting things to come - condo, wedding, honeymoon - or the things that are happening right now - excellent job, general happiness. Big thanks to our little support network that's kept us going along the way!

via Girl Near the Bay


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover