Header

Image Map

Monday, October 10, 2011

In the words of Usher

These are my confessions.

I had the whole entire weekend off. John was working. I spent hours cuddling with Herbie (he's really good at that). I also spent an unhealthy amount of time perusing wedding blogs. I'll admit it. Once Wed, Ruffled, 100 Layer Cake, and Green Wedding Shoes are among the sites I conquered. And you don't want to know how much time it requires to conquer a wedding blog.


Green Wedding Shoes


On the up side, I am brimming with ideas for our wedding. Now it's just a matter of narrowing them down and translating them to a real representation of Us.

The other part of the game is making it Us while maintaining affordability, if that word can be applied to weddings at all. (Cue scissors, glue, spray paint)

ALSO, this having the whole weekend off is something almost entirely unprecedented in my professional life, and I love it.

xo,

LM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover