Header

Image Map

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I love this place.


Okay, maybe it's because I've been moving all over the country, but I just tried Zoes Kitchen for the first time today. It's amazing. You should go.

I was drawn in by the smart font surrounded by my very favorite colors, and I wasn't disappointed. It's healthy fast food that's actually healthy. Think delicious, vinegary slaw with no mayonnaise.

It's right around the corner from Governor's School - dangerous for my wallet, but not my lifespan.


                                                                     xo,

                                                                           Lauren

P.S. They sell beer and wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover