Header

Image Map

Friday, July 29, 2011

Sugar Rush

Lately I've been low on creativity and high on my previously unexplored desire to become a Ben & Jerry's connoisseur. Upon the discovery of this potato chip-laced dairy delight, I waited for a day that was stressful enough to warrant such an affront on my otherwise healthy diet. This Wednesday provided just the excuse I needed. The result was salty and sweet but not life-changing. And a particular work-related chain of events on Thursday left me with no choice but to go back for Clusterfluff, a combination of marshmallow and peanut butter that had stored itself in the back of my sugar-crazed mind. Clusterfluff is impossible to ignore. I suspect many plagued by nut allergies will be found scratching their eyes out in peanut-induced agony after finding this in a late-night moment of weakness. Ice cream lovers, beware.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover