Header

Image Map

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Down South, Folks


Hi my friends!
This morning I flew to South Carolina, where I'll be spending the next three days doing some wedding planning with my mom. Yay! I feel fortunate to have this time before the whirlwind of Summer Festival Life takes off to get some big things out of the way. On the docket this week? Choosing a venue. 

I'm totally excited about our possibilities. Ranging from the Old Medical College of Georgia to Southern Plantations to historic hotels dating back 200 years, they let no opportunity for Southern charm go to waste. Combine that with a little bit of John's laid-back hip and my mantra - eclectic is best, and I think we'll have our match. We're excited! 

The street above is my favorite street in my hometown, South Boundary Road. Hopefully I can show it to you sometime.

xo
Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover