Header

Image Map

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sun and Sand!!!!

First of all, it was 50 degrees today. Fifty! My mood was automatically improved by 200%. 

And now I'm gearing up for a big weekend - a day with Ellen and then a weekend in Myrtle Beach with John's family! Somehow I've been at work for ten days straight, and eleven before that? -notthatI'mcounting -so I'm pumped at the thought of leaving town. 

via Fun Beaches

I grew up going to Myrtle Beach regularly, and going back is always an exercise in fun and nostalgia. John's mom is one of the sweetest people I know. Plus, he promised that there will be lots of fresh seafood...and taffy.

Cheers! Have a lovely weekend, everyone.
                                                    xoxo - Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover