Header

Image Map

Monday, December 20, 2010

Big Week, Wonderful Week

from Wolf and Willow
I'm so holiday-excited this year. Maybe even more than ever.

1. First official Christmas with John, even though he did give me a gift last year and he was the first person I heard from on Christmas morning.

2. We're driving home to see our parents on Thursday, with Herb and his Christmas toys in tow.

3. I can't wait to hang with my Mom, or to see John's Mom. And the two of them will meet!

4. Before the drive, John and I are having our own celebration, and I'll be busy working and spearheading several creative gift giving/baking/projects designed with a low budget in mind.

5. This is the first White Christmas I've ever seen. It's lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover