Header

Image Map

Saturday, November 6, 2010

The First Snow

The moment I've been dreading has arrived. Although the snow today was totally manageable, it was a little reminder of the winter ahead, and it got me thinking that I need to buy that parka and those snow boots sooner rather than later.

Doggie boots might become a necessity, too, as silly as I once thought they were. Salt leaves Herbs licking and scratching! It might be fine, though, because my dog loves wearing clothes. It just proves what I've been saying all along---he actually thinks he's human. When I told him he needed his hoodie for this morning's cold, wet walk, he literally stood up and pranced around on two feet for a minute in excitement.

When I got home from work today, John greeted me with sushi, and Herbie quickly found his way to my lap. See below. The two of them are really nice to come home to; I wouldn't have it any other way.

So excited to be off tomorrow!!
        xoxo,
            Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover