Header

Image Map

Monday, September 13, 2010

The West Side Market

I made it to The West Side Market today, Cleveland's "oldest and most trusted market," operating since 1840. It lived up to its reputation, to say the least!

There were two long, open corridors full of fresh fruits and veggies, and the sellers were offering good prices and a willingness to barter ("Deal on anything for pretty girls!"). The indoor section featured dairy stands, specialty meat stands, and everything in between. I can't imagine not finding anything and everything I could possibly want. In fact, it reminded me very much of Lexington Market in Baltimore, but it was cleaner, bigger, and much, much friendlier. I'm a fan. Here are some pictures. Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover