Header

Image Map

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Almost two years old.

Herbie may be growing up, but at least he still loves a squeaky hedgehog.

It's true; his once uncontrollable energy seems to be dwindling. It's been quite a while since he chewed a shoe or climbed in the bathtub looking for things to reappropriate as toys. He no longer jumps up to my neck when I have a treat, and he tends to do a lot more repetitive burying and less destructive chewing. Simply put, it now takes him a day to destroy a toy rather than three minutes flat.

I never thought I'd say this, but I think I actually miss having to wrestle multiple toys from him before coaxing him to go to sleep. He does still hold hands. I think he knows there are some things I can't live without. Convincing him to wait until I'm finished with this post, though - that's another story.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover